Best Nikon D3 12.1MP FX Reviews

Nikon D40 6.1MP Lightweight SLR Camera with DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens.



Nikon D40 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens

The D40 was a good choice for me for a number of reasons... just wanted
something simple, easy and lightweight... a camera that puts me in
control of my shots without having to think too much about it. I'd
rather work on creating the shot than the logistics of the process.

This camera really is an amazing entry-level DSLR. It's perfect for amateurs who have only used point-and-shoots before, or for someone who has some experience with SLRs but is not a professional.

The recent addition of the Nikkor 55-200mm ED IF AF-S DX VR zoom lens made this package a very sweet combo.

The camera itself is very user-friendly and the quality of the images is just amazing. Awesome depth-of-field making portraits beautiful. Also, you can shoot frames so quickly after one another that it's easy to get some really cool candids.



I like the way the D40 feels, the way it responds, the way the buttons are sized, easy to read & use, the way the menu is displayed on the very large LCD. A hands-on experience showed me that this camera was a good fit, very balanced, had all the options I was looking for at the right price. Since all my lenses and attachments from my Nikon FE fit this camera, the choice was really a no-brainer for me.

Share at Technorati!

Add to Technorati Favorites